Friday, August 22, 2014

Rules ......

I have to think about things for a while before starting...... I have been reading the blogs of others who have walked the "go small or go home" route, and have started to think about my rules........ 500 items adds up pretty quick! 

So my rules so far.....

Underwear counts as a collective "1" 
Furniture and any other items I share in the house, are excluded from the 500
Food items are excluded

Other "groups" (that count as a collective 1)

Photographs (I mean old school "in hand" pictures)
Books (I have probably 300) because each one is like a friend

If I can get below 500, using these rules, I will. My aim is to live lightly, 500 is my first, but not ultimate, goal.


1 comment:

  1. I find this very intriguing. It made me look at my house in a new light (lite?). Good luck Clare Southgate I will be watching closely and hopefully lighten my own load along the way. PS: Would pets also count as 1?

    ReplyDelete